- Click on Applications->Accessories->Terminal.
- Now copy, paste and execute the following line:sudo wget http://www.medibuntu.org/sources.list.d/hardy.list -O /etc/apt/sources.list.d/medibuntu.list ; wget -q http://packages.medibuntu.org/medibuntu-key.gpg -O- | sudo apt-key add - && sudo apt-get update
- Run Synaptic (System->Administration->Synaptic Package Manager).
- Click Reload to get the packages from the newly installed repository.
- Click on Origin (it's one of the buttons at the bottom left part of the window).
- Select the first Medibuntu repository, then the second etc to view the packages they include. And install whatever you need.
- hot-babe: Read the description and don't forget to add it to the Startup programs (System->Preferences->Sessions). Just make sure that you use the following command to run it or the babe will suck on your CPU: hot-babe -i -n 10
(But even if you use this command the babe uses the CPU a lot and it's a bit buggy especially if used with Compiz, but I suggest that you try her ;-) ... )
Here is a photo of the babe (fully dressed) :-P
- libdvdcss2: Allows you to play encrypted DVDs. Also search for and install libdvdread3 using Synaptic.
- Google Earth
- non-free-codecs: To play some video files that no open source decoder exists for them.